Pure Green Soft Natural Latex Mattress
100% Natural Latex Foam is a comfortable, durable and breathable material that is the perfect addition to the top of any mattress. We designed the Pure Green Natural Latex Mattress Topper to capture and enhance the best qualities of natural latex foam. It is made with the purest formulation possible through a superior production process and is certified under internationally recognized health and environmental standards.
- To detect the accurate size, please see the chart below
- To detect the price, please first choose the size and thickness and the price will appear
- You can change the currency and language in the website menu
- To get a discount, please check the promo codes
Comfortable Soft Natural Latex Mattress
- Organic & Healthy: Latex is naturally derived from the milky sap of rubber trees. It is naturally resistant to moisture, mold, and dust mites to give a healthy and allergy-free sleep. It is also fully biodegradable, so you no longer need to dispose of a mattress made from metals and plastics every 3-7 years.
- Supportive: Latex allows for natural alignment of the spine while supporting hips and shoulders without aggravating pressure points. Let you sleep until dawn with zero stress
- Durable: Compared to synthetic latex and foams which lose their bounce in just a few months or years, our natural latex scores 100/100 for durability, meaning no sags for at least 5 years (guaranteed), and it will feel new and fresh for years to come.
- Comfort and Support: Natural Latex Foam reacts instantly to provide perfect comfort and support. Unlike memory foam, you’ll never experience any sinking as the night goes by. Our topper will maintain contoured support throughout the night.
Experience The Comfort of Pure Natural Latex Foam!
- 100% Natural Latex Foam is a comfortable, durable, and breathable material that is the perfect addition to the top of any mattress. We designed the Pure Natural Latex Mattress Topper to capture and enhance the best qualities of natural latex foam. It is made with the purest formulation possible through a superior production process and is certified under internationally recognized health and environmental standards.
- Natural Latex Foam Mattress Topper. We made the topper with only 100% natural latex (harvested from rubber trees), no synthetic latex (made from petrochemicals), and manufactured it to the highest aesthetic and performance standards. Over the years, we obtained several certifications to ensure and verify the safety of the topper. we began sourcing our natural latex exclusively from certified organic rubber trees and became GOLS certified (Global Organic Latex Standard). The GOLS certification signifies our commitment to Organic agriculture and is a step toward a more sustainable supply chain.
- The Soft Topper is our most popular firmness and the ideal choice for anyone looking to add additional softness to the surface of their mattress. It adds softness but still provides enough support to prevent the feeling of sinking into the mattress. It is perfect for side sleepers who are suffering from hip and shoulder pain on a mattress that is too firm. We also offer Medium and Firm firmness versions of this topper.
Sizes ( Length x Width )
- Queen: 80″L x 60″W
- Twin : 75″L x 39″W
- Full : 75″L x 54″W
- King : 80″L x 76″W
- Narrow Twin: 75″L x 30″W
- Twin XL: 80″L x 39″W
- Short Queen: 74″L x 60″W
- California King: 84″L x 72″W
- This high-quality latex is not easy to generate static electricity, it will reduce the vibration caused by turning during sleep, so as to avoid disturbing the surrounding sleepers, fall asleep quietly, and relax without making noise.
- Latex provides better weight distribution by reducing pressure points, providing support for your shoulders, hips, back and knees.
- Dense honeycomb convection ventilation holes are arranged scientifically. The ventilation design makes sleep cooler. Latex has a natural air flow, which prevents the accumulation of moisture and heat.
- Natural latex can provide a consistent and even sleeping surface to provide the same comfort regardless of where you are on the mattress.
- Latex mattresses have good elasticity and are very ventilated. They are very suitable for pregnant women, children and people with poor sleep, and accompany you to get a good night’s sleep every day.
Why Choose a Natural Latex Mattress Topper?
- Comfort and Support – Natural Latex Foam reacts instantly to provide perfect comfort and support. Unlike memory foam, you’ll never experience any sinking as the night goes by. Our topper will maintain contoured support throughout the night.
- Durability – Natural Latex Foam is one of the most durable bedding materials on the planet. It is far more durable than most types of polyurethane foam or memory foam. Our mattress topper will probably last longer than the mattress you use it on top of.
- Breathability – Natural Latex Foam is heat neutral. It will not absorb body heat or change firmness depending on the temperature. Latex foam is an open-celled foam and contains tiny air chambers that run throughout the foam. These air chambers allow the air to flow freely through the topper. While a latex foam topper can not always make a bed cooler, a 2″-3″ topper can serve as a great buffer between your body and a hot memory foam (or polyurethane foam) mattress.
Why Choose a Pure Green Soft Natural Latex Mattress from Sleep On Latex?
- Pure Formulation: We produce our foam using only natural latex harvested from organically grown rubber trees; we never use any synthetic latex in our foam. We also never use any fillers. The use of fillers lowers the cost of producing latex foam but comprises the foam’s performance qualities.
- Consistency: It is challenging to maintain cosmetic and performance consistency when manufacturing natural latex foam. Unlike synthetic materials, which always have the exact same composition, the composition of natural latex harvested from rubber trees continually changes slightly with the weather and seasons. Our manufacturing team works hard to continually adjust to the latex to provide the highest consistency possible.
- Superior Production Process: We make our foam in molds through an enhanced version of the Dunlop Process, which results in foam that is springy but not “bouncy” like latex foam made through the Talalay process.
Choose Your Thickness
- 5cm Thickness mattress: these are great for adding a subtle change to the surface of a mattress without adding much additional height. While it will not provide a drastic change a 1″ topper can be used to tweak the surface feel of the mattress.
- 7.5cm Thickness mattress: these are the most popular topper height we sell. They are great for adding a significant change to the surface of the mattress while still retaining the general support of the mattress underneath.
- 10cm Thickness mattress: these will provide a “mattress makeover”. They dominate the feel of the mattress to revitalize and reinvigorate an old mattress. They can also be used to create large changes in the firmness of a mattress.
- Natural Latex Mattress With Inner Case Outer Case Japan Tatami Mat Cervical Vertebra 7 Zone Body Pressure Release Bed Mattress
- Package Include:1pc latex mattress + Inner case + outer case + pillow
- Thickness Choice:5CM(2inch) / 7.5CM(3inch) / 10CM(4inch)
- Model Number: 120*200cm/150*200cm/180*200cm/200*200cm
- General Use: Home Furniture
- Thickness: 50mm To 100MM
- Type: Latex
- Mattress Filling: Latex
- Health Functions: Yes
- Size: 6 Size For Choice, Single / Double Bed, Sofa Size All Have
- Features: Healthy, Breathable, Comfortable
- Functions: Massage, Good For Sleeping, Healthy, Good For Neck And Body
- Package Include: 1PC MATTRESS+INNER CASE+OUTER CASE
- Brand Sleep On Latex
- Color Natural
- Special Feature GOLS Certified Organic, Fair For Life Fair Trade Certified
- Closure Type Green
- Global Organic Latex Standard Certification #C868773GOLS-02.2020 – Issued Directly to Sleep On Latex – Certified Since 2019
- Fair For Life – Fair Trade Certification #FFL_226328_2020_1 – Issued Directly to Sleep On Latex – Certified Since 2021
- Greenguard Gold by UL Certification #80101-410 – Issued Directly to Sleep On Latex – Certified Since 2016
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 Certification #15.HUS.60646 – Issued Directly to Sleep On Latex – Certified Since 2015
- EcoInstitut Certification #0215-33371-001 – Issued Directly to Sleep On Latex – Certified Since 2015