BigBlue 3 USB Solar Charger
BigBlue 3 USB Ports 28W Solar Charger(5V/4.8A Max), Portable SunPower Solar Panel for Camping, IPX4 Waterproof, Compatible with iPhone 11/XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/7, iPad, Samsung Galaxy LG
- 【Upgraded Triple USB-A Ports】Each maximum output is 5V/2.4A and total maximum current of 3 USB is at 5V/4.8A. BigBlue 28w solar charger allows you to charge multiple devices at once. It comes with smart charge technology which can recognize your device smartly then providing optimal charging speed vary with different devices. BigBlue ensure 100% safe charging with overcurrent, overheating and short-circuit protection.
- 【Higher Solar Conversion】Highly efficient SunPower solar panel convert up to 24% of solar power into free energy in enough sunlight, which is the most durable panels at present, standing up to elements and wear and tear better than conventional panels. This special PET polymer surface protects solar panel from occasional rain or wet fog and three ports are covered with rubber cover to protect them from dust or water damage.
- 【Portable Camping Solar Panel】BigBlue solar charger is a great option if you’re taking an extended camping trip or if you’re traveling somewhere with an unreliable power grid. With compact size (11.6 × 6.3× 1.3in folded) and lightweight (20.5 oz) design, it is portable and light enough to fit into any camping backpack or hiking daypack. It is also a must have for stashing in an emergency kit.
- 【Wide Compatibility】BigBlue USB solar charger offers a tiny power plant that can generate power for your phone (Android and Apple) and small electronics to keep them charged when the sun is out (Note: you need the extra original cable for Apple devices). Our solar phone charger can’t store the electricity and can’t charge the laptops and iPad Pro.
- 【Package & Support】You will get BigBlue 28W Solar Charger, 50cm USB-A to USB-C Cable, User Manual and friendly Customer Service. Note: Any cloud or cover may influence the charging speed. Although our solar charger with automatic restart function, we still suggest you to reopen the solar panels and replug your device if the charging is too slow.