Aoikumo Water-filled Glass Window Cleaner
Aoikumo Water-filled Magnetic Glass Brush Double Side Glass Cleaning Brush For Window Cleaning Household Cleaning Tool Magnetic Window Cleaner Brush Thickness 0.6”- 1”(15-26mm)
- 1, [Water-filling magnetic window cleaning brush]: It adopts a strong double-sided magnetic design, which is not easy to fall, and is safer to use. It also has its own water-filling function, which automatically discharges water quantitatively. Wet glass, making window cleaning smoother, convenient and labor-saving. (The window cleaner can be tilted into the cleaning solution before filling the water, and the window will be cleaned more cleanly)
- 2, [Unique triangular unobstructed design]: The magnetic glass cleaner with triangular design can be wiped to narrow areas on the window, and the triangular frictional resistance is small, which saves effort to clean the window, and decontaminates without dead ends. Built-in magnetic block, scraper, cleaning sponge, water reservoir. Replaceable wiper strip, cleaning cotton and fixed button.
- 3, [Anti-pinch partition]: For thicker or double-layer glass, a strong magnetic force is required, please use this magnetic window cleaner correctly, hold the handle of the window cleaner, it can be rotated 90° to open, or you can use Use the pryer to pry it open, watch your hands when opening or closing it. And we are equipped with anti-pinch magnetic isolation pads to ensure the safety of every user.
- 4. [Stronger safety rope]: Our glass window cleaner is equipped with a 2.5-meter anti-fall rope. Before cleaning the window, put the safety rope on your wrist to prevent it from falling. You can stand in the room to clean the exterior windows and wipe the glass more firmly.
- 5,【How to choose the proper size】: Please confirm the thickness of your glass and choose the correct size before ordering. Different thicknesses of glass should use different magnetic glass cleaners, otherwise they cannot move or fall off. The glass thickness is the Total Frame Thickness minus the Frame Outside Thickness minus the Frame Inside Thickness. Please measure them and calculate your glass thickness.